08 February 2011

A coffee order can tell you a lot.

"Hi! What can I get started for you today"
"Hi. Yes. I'd like a grande, non-fat, green tea latte with 2 pumps regular syrup and two pumps of raspberry please."
This is my current drink whenever I manage to squeeze some Starbucks into my life. Now, I could go into detail about what each part means, but I'm going to let you figure that out. Here's what you do need to know about me:

1. I'm a girl.
2. I like to write.
3. I will use any excuse to write.
4. I tend to be a bit dramatic.
5. What I write is never true to real life -- what fun would that be?
6. I am a dancer by heart, but not by practice.
7. I like to have fun when I write, or at least feel like I figured something out.

Lastly, I want whomever reads this to enjoy it. I'm really writing for me, but if you read it, yay. I can always use an extra set of eyes. I can't really predict what will become of this lovely little site, but we shall see. I look forward to the journey ... me and my keyboard ... and you, if you are so daring to splash in puddles alongside a writer =].

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you write Jess! I love writing too!! And I'm so trying that drink!! haha Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so nice! :)
    Very coffee like of you.
    Like the title.
    muah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I can keep in touch with you this way! Keep on writing. Miss your smiling face.

    ReplyDelete